Click on a Photo to view it in full size mode. It may take a few seconds to fully display the photo.
Return to Gallery index

Battersea Grammar School 1899 - Corner of St John's Hill and Plough Road.
Reproduced by courtesy of the Francis Frith Collection. (www.francisfrith.co.uk)

The St Johnís Hill building in 1904

The St Johnís Hill buildings from across the tram-lines

The St Johnís Hill front entrance c1936

An artist's view, 1936

The Abbotswood Road Building, c1950

The Memorial Garden

The Playing Fields, 1950

The school frontage, c1975

The Western Tailless Greyhound, c1950

Gate Post Northern Pillar, c1950

Front Garden, 1940

Front Garden, 1940

View from Playing Fields, 1940

View from Playing Fields, 1940

View from Playing Fields, 2002

 

View from the air

The School War Memorial, 1950

 

Main Entrance

The Great Hall

A Form Room

School Library

Geography Room

Chemistry Laboratory

Gymnasium

Art Room

Engineering Workshop

   

Dining Hall

 

 

Abbotswood Road Main Staircase, 2009

Abbotswood Road Main Entrance Hall View to Dining Room, 2009

Abbotswood Road Entrance and Reception Desk, 2009

Abbotswood Road Entrance and Stairwell, 2011

Abbotswood Road Entrance and Reception Desk, 2011

Abbotswood Road Main Staircase, 2011

Click on a Photo to view it in full size mode. It may take a few seconds to fully display the photo.

Return to Gallery index

If you are interested in joining the Old Grammarians' Association, please contact
Honorary Secretary, Peter Davis, 48 Southway, Carshalton Beeches, Surrey, SM5 4HW
Home | Forum | OG Association | Dramatics | Golfing | Cricket | Football | Photos | Administration